AltaGas is an energy infrastructure business with a focus on natural gas, power and regulated utilities. We create value by acquiring, growing and optimizing energy infrastructure, which includes renewable energy sources. Over the past 19 years we have built a portfolio of assets and created dynamic teams to support our future growth.
Reporting to the Records Manager, the primary responsibility of this position is to serve as a technology resource on SharePoint-based projects. This individual will design, develop and support enterprise class applications utilizing the SharePoint and other collaboration platforms.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- College or university education in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of SharePoint
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Strong graphical design skills.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Interest in document and records management.
- At least 2 years’ experience developing enterprise-class Microsoft SharePoint solutions
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Must have experience in developing custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint to include content indexing, personalization, workflow and restricting access to content
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills in order to multi-task.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal direction and within a team environment.
Qualified applicants are invited to email their resumes in confidence to the Human Resources Department; firstname.lastname@example.org.
AltaGas offers a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to opportunities for personal and professional achievement.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, but only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No agency referrals or telephone inquiries at this time, please.